Cornerstone Entertainment Photo Booths
Did you know that 78% of former brides wish they made entertainment their highest priority? The other 22% must have had a Cornerstone Entertainment photo booth! We offer the most fun experience you can find at a wedding. We also have luxury offerings like a portrait photography option if you want to give your guests something truly special to take home. We’d love to be part of your wedding or special event, so please contact us today for more info!
We strive to care about your event as much as you do. Because of this, we offer a 200% Cash Back Guarantee. If our photo booth runs for less than 50% of the scheduled event time, we’ll pay you back 200% of your booking fee. If our photo booth runs for less than 75% of the scheduled event time, we work for free. We’ll pay you back 100% of your booking fee. Our service is 200% reliable because we care that much.
Yes, we belong to Weddings of the West and the South Lake Tahoe Wedding and Honeymoon Association. We often attend their monthly meetings so that we may continue to learn and also to network. We also regularly attend National Association of Catering and Events meetings.
We require 50% of the booking fee. This is normal in the wedding and photo booth industries.
We usually arrive at least 2 hours before we start unless otherwise instructed. We like to be punctual and prepared. We will be set up well before your guests arrive.
Wedding attire. Gentlemen wear slacks and a tie. Ladies wear dresses, skirts, or slacks.
The photo booth operator runs the booth for the guests. He or she will keep the props table organized. And when printer paper or ink runs out, he or she will replace it.
We can do this most of the time. Please let us know if you are considering this so we can plan accordingly.
We always carry a backup camera, printer, computer, monitor, and cables. We do our best to avoid problems, but when they occur, we thrive on implementing solutions seamlessly.
Yes. We are insured by State Farm. Our liability policy covers up to $1,000,000 per incident and $2,000,000 per year. We’ve never made a claim.